الأربعاء، 18 مايو 2016

[Poll] How often do you use the heart rate sensor on the back?

Samsung’s recent flagship smartphones feature a heart rate sensor on the back. Some might find it very useful while some might think of it as just a novelty. When I got my Galaxy S6 edge I only used the heart rate sensor a few times, often to just show people that my phone could measure my heart rate. What we would like to know from our readers is how often do they use the heart rate sensor primarily for the purpose that it’s there for, or if all they ever use it for is to take selfies. Vote in the poll and let us know how you use the heart rate sensor on your Samsung flagship by leaving a comment down below.

Note: There is a poll embedded within this post, please visit the site to participate in this post's poll.

from SamMobile http://ift.tt/27yHDVF
via IFTTT

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

جميع الحقوق محفوظة لمدونة الغريب 2013