الجمعة، 15 يوليو 2016

Samsung releases Goal+ companion application for the Gear S2

Samsung has today released its recently-rebranded Goal+ application for the Gear S2 via the My Gear Manager application. For those unaware of Goal+, it’s an free to use platform that provides users instant access to a whole host of different statistics, including live scores, real-time match updates and transfer news all from the convenience of their wrist.

As an active user of Goal+, I can see the Gear S2 compatibility being most useful while in meetings. Just a couple of weeks ago, England were playing Wales in UEFA EURO Group stages. Unfortunately, this specific match was being played at mid-day and I was unable to pull out my phone to check the score. However, if I had Goal+ on my Gear S2, I would have simply been able to glance at my watch to see the score.

If you’d like install Goal+ on your Gear S2, simply open up the official Samsung Gear application, then locate and select the heading entitled Samsung Gear Apps. Once the store loads, tap the Search button and type in ‘Gear+’. A list of results will appear. Click the first entry and, finally, press the button entitled Install. After a few seconds, you’ll receive a notification informing you that the app has been downloaded.

Game-Football-Gear-S2-Tizen-Smartwatch-Experts-1



from SamMobile http://ift.tt/29JkcSN
via IFTTT

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

جميع الحقوق محفوظة لمدونة الغريب 2013